- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact form
Job/career Yes, I'm available
About me...Legal counsel with expertise gained through the management of legal affairs at a small business company and through the completion of an internship at an international law firm with headquarters in Prague.
Good capacity of teamwork, negotiation as well as detection and resolution of critical issues in the workplace, aimed at achieving a goal.
Classical Lyceum A. da Pontedera (September 1997 - July 2002)
- Knowledge of Latin and Ancient Greek. Skills in administration of study and job responsibility
University of Pisa-Faculty of Law (Present)
- Depth knowledge and skills in Italian, International and Eu law
University of Pisa-Faculty of Law (September 2002 - July 2008)
- Knowledge and skills in Italian Private, Criminal and Constitutional law
Stargate Consulting s.r.l. (October 2012 - December 2012)
- Competence and executive capacity in the field of project management, responsibility of the planning, execution and closing of any project
Studio Legale Bianchi-Fabbri-Ghilli-Turchi-Marchesi - Pontedera - Italy(Consultant - September 2012 - January 2013)
- Legal advice on International Family Law.
- Networking with the foreigners clients of the Law Firm.
Šafra & partneři, s.r.o, Advokátní Kancelář - Prague - Czech Republic(Training scheme - March 2012 - September 2012)
- Redaction of legals arguments.
- Networking with the italian clients of the Law Firm and with the Italian and Czech Trade and Industrial Chamber.
- Check and support in drafting legal documents in italian.
- Comparison of Italian and Czech civil and trade law.
- Teaching Italian language to the office members.
Crecchi Mobili s.n.c. - Selvatelle - Italy(Consultant - Since January 2008)
- Legal Counsel.
- Administration and management of the Legal Affairs of the society.
ISTAT - Peccioli - Italy(Temporary work - October 2011 - March 2012)
- Analysis and check of the census form.
- Excellent ability in the analysis and resolution of legal issues in civil, commercial and criminal matters, concerning the Italian law, the Eu and international law.
- Excellent skills in organization and management of work and responsibilities.
Ability to teamwork, negotiation as well as detection and resolution of critical issues in the workplace, aimed at achieving a goal.
- Italian (mother tongue)
- English (level B2)
- French (level B1)
- German (level A2)
- Czech (level A1)
- ECDL Full (University of Pisa-CISIAU, September 2004)
- Good command of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Project tools.
- Excellent ability in the field of Win/MacOs/Linux (Ubuntu) Operating System.
- Basic knowledge of suite Adobe.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer management, both Italian and foreign, in the activity of legal advice, gained through experience at international law firms.
- Excellent communication skills, motivation and teaching to groups of people, gained through my teaching experience in martial arts.